Friday, July 16, 2010

We're Still in Southeast Asia

...And we've been joined by lots of our friends and family.  Thanks to all the usual suspects for supporting Araceli.  We love you all!  After one performance, I saw Ari running towards me and I opened my arms, smiling.  She ran right past me to give Ellison a giant hug.  It was just like in the movies, and Ari and I laughed about it the next night as we ate post-show hot fudge sundaes in the car.

There is always a point during a play that I chant to myself, "We are never doing this again.  We are never doing this again."  Then there's a point where I start to say, "We could do this again."  Am I stupid?  Probably.  But we're having fun!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is what makes you such an awesome mom! It looks so fun! Hopefully we will make it this weekend!

Jenny said...

Ari did so well! She truly is a princess!

Lisa and Tate said...

What an adorable Asian princess Ari makes!!!

Taylor Family said...

I say that same chant everytime I am pregnant but I still have three kids and want more. Some things are just worth it. We loved the play.

laurel said...

I want to live at your house!!!