Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Day 2012

 Before
 After

 Mom might look a little peeved.  It was 5:22 AM!  You don't wake up a 3-year-old at 5 in the morning, RUBY!  But hey, it's Christmas.

 Closer...
 Closer...
 Seeing what Santa brought





 Circe recovering from the 5:22 wake up call.
 Walking to Coco and Bill's
 breakfast
 Tizzy in her new jammies from Grandma and Grandpa.  She matches Jersey!
 Look at the shadow of my nose!  Holy Cyrano de Bergerac!








 Who me?
 Grandma and Grandpa came to see what Santa brought.
What??  Christmas is over??  I don't wanna go night-night!  Good night, sweet angel.

4 comments:

Nate said...

I loved to see your Christmas morning pictures. The look on Tizzy's face with her pony is priceless:)

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful Christmas pictures!..thanks for posting them, the pics of the kids are priceless, and of you and Scott!..even at 5:22 a.m. Love the kids!..all of them, soooo cute!..Tzizzy, I am sure wondered, in awe what it was all about but she seemed to know. Looks like Santa was good and came to your house happily!. xo Tricia

laurel said...

I bet Christmas is a sight to see at your house. Kenzie got up at 5. We told her to go back to bed. She made it until 8. I love how happy everyone looks, I especially like your recovery photo! Classic. Glad you all had a great Christmas.

Ernstfamilyfun said...

How fun! I love Christmas! I can't believe it's over.