Friday, January 27, 2017

Preschool CNY

Here's Tziporah going to "orange day" at Miss Sharla's.  She has so much fun there with Jersey and their other friends.
At Sunflower Seedlings, we did lots of Chinese New Year crafts.  The kids are so little, not much sinks in.  I find myself being very repetitive.  I said, "Year of the Rooster" about a hundred times.  Let's see if they remember!  They are so sweet.  I love seeing what their creative little brains come up with when we do art.  Usually, it's a big pile of glue, but hey.






Speaking of art projects, Ptolemy is like a little Basquiat.  Minus the heroin addiction.  He just creates stuff constantly.  He was jealous of Xanthe going to activity day, because she came home with a little craft.  I told him he'd be going to scouts when he turns 8, and he said, "That's stupid!  They don't even do art."  Out of the mouths of babes.  Who am I to argue?  I usually leave him some art supplies along with his after-school snack, so he can recreate what we did at preschool, or fashion something out of a pile of junk.  Kids are pretty exciting people!

No comments: