Thursday, January 26, 2017

Snow Days

Bazails' in Park City
This guy got stuck even with chains, right outside our house, where it's steeper than it looks.
Then they brought in this guy to clear the curbs and the storm drains.

Everyone in the family down to Tziporah has taken multiple turns shoveling.  Araceli is the best, but Freestone is the most willing.  He also is responsible for several neighbors' driveways, along with the other 14yo boys.  He just goes willingly and never even says he's going.
As I drove home, the clouds were lifting and the sky was a brilliant azure.  This photo doesn't even capture it.  I can hardly take in all the beauty before the scene changes and there is a whole new tableau to fill my heart.  I love where I live.  (I still dream of Laie though. :)  Oh, and we still didn't get any snow days out of this monster storm system!

No comments: