Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grandma Great



Scott's grandma passed away this morning. We just celebrated her 90th birthday this month. We will all miss her, especially the kids. I think they knew how much she loved them by how she watched them so closely and made sure they were safe whenever she was around. She always drew their reverence, respect and love. We are thankful Grandma Great was able to stay wth us for so long, ad so thankful for all the memories we have of her. When she gave us birthday and Christmas gifts, (always money) she always wrote on the envelope, "Just the right size and just the right color."

Just like her gifts, Grandma was just right. We love her and rejoice in the happy reunion she must be having now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Circe, I'm so sorry.

Michelle said...

You know, I have decided that no matter how long we have the people we love, it is never enough. I am sorry you won't have your Grandma Great here anymore. If that Santa's helper is who I think it is that is an extra precious picture.

Jennifer said...

I am so sorry. Please know that I'm thinking about your family.

Jennifer said...

I am so sorry. Please know that I'm thinking about your family.

Lisa and Tate said...

I am so sorry for your loss- what fun memories. She is now with those she loved who preceded her.

Lisa

love.boxes said...

So sorry. Thinking of all of you today!