Monday, January 12, 2009

Ute Bug


Doesn't Harold look sharp in his new outfit? He had a great weekend of just relaxing on the couch and drinking Diet Coke. He had the house to himself for most of the weekend while the rest of us went to music lessons, basketball games, dance classes and parties. Saturday night the whole Dopp clan met at the Timbermine for Grandma Great's 90th birthday, as well as all the other January birthdays. It was a wonderful dinner, preceded by a heartfelt speech from Bruce and followed by Grandma Great, Aunt Michelle, Uncle Clint, Ruby and Alexis opening presents. With everybody there (except baby Lilah who missed her own birthday party!), it was quite an impressive group.
When we got home, Golda and Ruby worked on Harold's "sweater." They don't want Daddy to have any excuses to put him outside. Now that he's switched allegiances to stay alive, he keeps ranting about the BCS. At least Harold understands how Scott feels about college sports, even if the rest of us don't. Just wait until March Madness, Harold. Get your brackets ready.

4 comments:

SSWS said...

What in the world!!!??????? I just can't stop laughing.......is that bug really wearing a Ute jersey? Did it "stink" when it was "clothed?" And Freestone's primary song is killing me...........missed your posts, so happy you are back!

Michelle said...

I wish you could have heard my sister and I laughing about this one on the phone!This might just go down in the Circe history books along with the ferret and the Days of our lives special!

Michelle said...

Oh, and I missed your posts too-I was worried you had the flu after all.

Anonymous said...

I love the sweater. Good job Golda and Ruby...Also Xanthe makes a great Sun Beep.. Hey, I'll bet Jesus loves her as a Sun Beep:) Cute smile!