Friday, February 20, 2009

A Different Perspective




Hi. My name is Freestone and I am blogging to tell you about the AWESOME thing that happened to my dad last week. He blew up his Achilles tendon. COOL!! He was playing basketball and all of a sudden he fell on the ground. He thought someone hit him in the leg. That's funny! Someone hit him in the leg. Ha ha!

Now my dad stays home all day on the couch. My cousin Jake and I get to play Little Big Planet with him ALL the time. AWESOME! Because my mom NEVER lets us play Little Big Planet. She doesn't even know HOW! I'm like JUST PUSH THE BUTTON WITH THE TRIANGLE ON IT! My dad knows. He's awesome at video games. We even get to play them IN THE DAYTIME when my dad is on the couch!

And he's totally cool now because he's not just a dad. He's CRUTCH MAN! He chases us and pushes us with his crutches. COOL! And he lets me and Jake wear his bandages when we break our heads and our arms. My dad has FIFTY stitches in his leg. That's more than a hundred and fifty-five million. WHOA! I'm HAPPY my dad got hurt. He's awesome now. He's not even boring at all. If his leg starts to get better, I'm going to punch him in the eyeball. I'll give him a black eye. That would be cool! Then he could stay on the couch and I would bring him a drink and we could play Little Big Planet ALL DAY! AWESOME!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Freestone is sooo lucky to have such an awesome dad! Is he still getting the scooter thing? Cause that would be super awesome! Hey, we survived today. Looks like soon we won't be homeless anymore!

Anonymous said...

Fun to see things from Freestone's perspective. What a great dad to play cool video games and share his crutches and bandages. Thank goodness for dads!

Taylor Family said...

That is so cute. I know that is exactly what Free is thinking because Dads are way cool. Tell your friend good luck that is so crazy. Man I feel like this month is taking forever!