Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Idol Gives Back



Today is a good day because I know that at the end of it, there is American Idol. It's sad, really, that a TV show can generate so much enthusiasm, but I just love it. Not saying I'm having a bad day or anything; Wednesdays are one of my favorites. I'm just saying Xanthe is writhing around on the floor whining in an attempt to convince me she can't go to the bathroom by herself, and I don't care! Because when she's safely asleep with a Pull-Up on tonight, I'll be in front of the TV with a happy blue glow on my face. Scott, Golda, Ruby and I will have our big chocolate shakes with lots of nuts and nothing in the world with be able to crush our happiness! Except if the DVR doesn't work.

P. S. I found out with my last post, the one I deleted, that when your kids get to double digits, they don't like it when you blog about them!

7 comments:

Maria said...

I totally agree with the sad and yet exciting event that is American Idol! I will be watching tonight as well after harp lessons and fights to stay in bed! Enjoy your evening!

Jennifer said...

Woo-hoo! Glad to know I'm not the only Idol maniac out there. I must say Obama's speech really threw off my week.

I've always had the motto "Moms can't win." That goes double for the double digits! Sigh.

Taylor Family said...

We love american idol too. I thought they were awful last night.

laurel said...

OOOHHH! Sounds wonderful! That is how I feel about Dancing with the Stars.

Anonymous said...

You get so much enjoyment out of life! I get enjoyment from reading your blogs! Even, or maybe especially the ones that include the double digiters.

love.boxes said...

It's like a mini vacation! Have fun w/ your show!

Elisa said...

AI make me happy. LOVE IT!