Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Big Sissy Photography




Are these pictures adorable or what? I had them done by Alexis at Big Sissy Photography. She was very professional from the booking right through to the follow-up. On the day of the shoot, she came to my house right on time and brought a bunch of fun props and ideas. I showed her Ptolemy's closet and she went crazy with all of her fun set-ups. I wasn't the least bit involved. She took over 150 pictures and has them all on a disk for me.

The best part: The whole thing, the sitting and all the edited pictures, was only FIVE dollars. $5.00. I would give you a link to her photography blog, but it's private. She's only twelve. If you want more information, leave me a comment. Can you beat the price for such creative photos? No. Thanks, Lexie!

7 comments:

Maria said...

THose are great shots! Does she do twins?

Jennifer said...

Way to go, Lexie! She's a natural.

Jennie said...

Thanks for the kudos. We'll try and get you the disk asap. I think she got some pretty cute shots of the boy... however it is Tolly after all. He is a natural.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures of Tolly. He is a natural but the photographer shows a lot of talent. Sorry Em missed out yesterday. She would love to get together with Xanthe!

Lexie said...

Thanks Circe! The shoot was so much fun & yes i do twins:)

laurel said...

Wow that is fabulous!

Michelle said...

I guess we know how Lexie will be paying for college don't we? I looooove the shot of Tolly in the bowl!