Monday, March 29, 2010

A Few Good Eggs

Hey everyone! Have you heard about the Easter Egg Hunt? My mom and dad do it every year and EVERYONE is invited. This is my first year. Even though I'll probably be one of the smallest kids there, I'll go home with some candy-filled eggs because there are enough for ALL the kids to get at least 12 to 18. They let the little kids go first and keep the big kids busy looking for eggs in the trees.

Don't forget to bring candy-filled eggs to my house (12-18 per kid) any time between now and Friday. Then show up behind the school where Freestone goes, THIS SATURDAY. The egg hunt starts at 9:00 and ends at 9:03, so don't be late! Please come! It won't be fun without you. Oh, and if you end up finding more than 18 eggs, be ready to pass them out to some of the little kids who didn't find as many. Thanks!!

Later,
Ptolemy

7 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Thanks for the invite we are so excited. It is the best Easter Egg Hunt ever!!!!

Anonymous said...

ee-oh ay ay oh ey ey eeeee ohh!
oi ah ee ee ee eek oik?

- Abram

Jennie said...

I love that pic of Tolly. He has everyone wrapped around his finger.

My kids can't wait for the hunt. Now we just need to fill our eggs.

Maria said...

I am happy to have an invite! My kids will be thrilled!!!

Thanks for the invite. I need to call you about your friend A about coupons. Is that still OK?

laurel said...

So cute! I love babies at egg hunts. They don't have a clue what is going on , but the parents want to think they do and it is so fun for them.

Michelle said...

We are so excited!Working on our eggs too.I may bring my cousin and his family that are visiting, it will be their Marcus' first hunt too!

Lisa and Tate said...

Looks like a fun time Tolley! Sadly we will be in Florida if Momma survives the flight with wild ME on her lap!

Next year?
Tate