Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bring on the Madness

Ya gotta take care of the onion or it'll make you cry!

Freestone had some help on his writing homework. Knowing that Scott's work schedule has been carefully tweaked to accomodate some basketball tomorrow, I had Freestone write, "Today my dad went to work. He went to Igy's. It is March Madness. It is hard to work." Scott thought Free was funny. If you see Scott tomorrow in a suit and tie with his laptop at Iggy's, "working," wish him a Happy March Madness Day for me.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Big bummer for him that he has to come in and do court! We did work with him to arrange for him to not have to come in until a little later though. Too bad he doesn't have a t.v. in his office here :)

Michelle said...

I thought I could hear Scott cheering the Cougars on!