Monday, December 20, 2010

One More Party for the Road









After the Bazail party, the family loaded into the car and visited Jeremy and Jenny's house for donuts and hot chocolate.  The rest of the Dopps had been to see the lights at the Layton Park, but we skipped that part and went straight to the good stuff...the treats!  When I told the "boys" I wanted to take a picture of all of them together, they jumped on the bed.  Then we got carried away and took pictures of all the "girls" on the bed.  Bruce and Jenny challenged me to come up with a funny caption, but I can't.  Seriously.  Are we all waiting for Santa, or are we all just really, really tired?!  My bed is calling me right now! 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've always loved the Dopp family slumber party but next year we may want to see about more beds.