Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wrapping Up Some Work


One of these projects, I WANT to do.  The other one pays for Christmas.  My willpower is so weak, I have to put a carrot in front of my nose to get me through all these bow rehairs.  At the end, I get to wrap gifts!  Actually, the rehairs aren't too bad.  I do enjoy repair work.  I even did Ari's cello bow, which was sorely in need of new hair.  She's the cellist equivalent of the cobbler's children going without shoes.

And now I get to tie ribbons and fluff tissue paper while the bow hair dries.  Happy Chritmastime!  I'm just pretending I don't have a bunch more violin work to do, just for a minute.  Then...
...back to work.  The girl who rented this cello from me is definitely on the naughty list.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Holy Cow! What happened to that cello?

Nate said...

That cello looks like Yao Yao got to it! Good idea to dangle something you like as a reward for work! Good luck with it and thank you for the advice. Emi changed preschools this year so she could be with the girls in our ward. I am so sad I made that move although her teacher now is good as well! The Youngs were great!

Michelle said...

Brittany actually gasped when she saw that cello! Good luck!

Jennifer said...

Do we even want to know what happened?