Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tizzy's First Photo Shoot














I just had to document this pregnancy.  I've always wanted to do those really artsy shots of the pregnant belly, but I never have.  The last thing most women want to do when they're 9 months pregnant is bare all.  There is a local photog who does great pregnant belly shots, but it's a thousand bucks!  For a thousand bucks, there had better be some serious photoshopping going on.  I decided to go a better route and hire Lexie Faith Photography.  Her photo shoot is $10.00 and it includes a disk of edited pictures.  She is very talented, fun, professional and prompt, too.

I'm a little giddy about how the pictures turned out.  I love the colors and Lexie's creativity.  Of course, I have to overlook, well, how I look.  This is as good as it gets for me at 36 weeks.  I'm just grateful about what's going on behind that warm, fuzzy scarf!  Tizzy is preparing for her real debut and I can't wait for opening night!! 




15 comments:

Michelle said...

You both look beautiful! That Lexie does such a great job!

Anonymous said...

That is one hot mom!
SBD

Queen Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous.

Marilyn said...

You look great. I am excited for your family. What a lucky little baby.

love.boxes said...

Lexie is fantastic! And, you look gorgeous! I love the lovebox photo :)

Jennifer said...

You are youthful and beautiful. I really like the one of you and Xanthe.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!..and you look so happy, your happiness shines through every picture, especially the last one of you. Special, special keepsake pictures to share with the new baby!..I loved the last one with your smile, the first ones with hands and the one holding hands over the little one..and oh yes, the one with you looking down with the hat on!..All were great! T
tell Lexie she does a great job!..Getting excited to hear of the little one making her appearance!..Love to you all..Tricia

Brent and Debbie said...

You look so beautiful !!

The homestead said...

I think you look great! Why is it that pregnancy is beautiful on everyone else but me?

Amanda said...

You look fabulous! I have never looked that good pregnant, especially at 8 months! I love Lexie's pictures!

Nate said...

You do look great! I love the photos and I love that you are not afraid to document your life at 36 weeks:)

Taylor Family said...

Love love them you look great!

Jennie said...

I'm so glad you like them. You are always so kind to give Lex a job. :) We are so excited to meet the newest little Dopp. Seeing all those little clothes today made me want to steal her away. :)

Kristi said...

Are you kidding me?! You are TINY and GORGEOUS! Love the photos. :)

Shane and Kenzie said...

Circe you are an absolutely BEAUTIFUL person, inside and out! Cute Lexie did an amazing job at capturing that in these photos too!