Sunday, April 7, 2013

Golda and Ruby's Saturday Classes and a Free Beach Camp!

Ruby and I are doing six weeks of Saturday classes for ages 3 to 8. The dates are April 13, 20 and 27 and May 4, 11 and 18. Fairy Ballet with Golda is 10:00-10:45. Creative Dance with Ruby is 10:45-11:30. Art Class with Ruby is 11:45-12:30. The cost for each six-week class is only $20.00. Two sessions: $35.00, three sessions: $50.00. Second sibling is $10.00 off total price.

And best of all, participants will be invited to a special, FREE week of Art Camp June 24-28! Also, please text me (Golda) about my Friday afternoon art class starting April 12!

Please invite friends. We will have so much fun!


We have just spent a week at the beach, collecting supplies for our FREE summer camp.  We are going to have so much fun making things with our beach treasures.  Please come!  If you have participated in any of our classes or camps in the past, this summer beach camp is a thank-you to you, FREE!  Please text us if you would like to sign up for anything.

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

I would LOVE to send several kids! :) Good luck. I love your energy.

Shane and Kenzie said...

You girls are incredible. I'll spread the word!

laurel said...

Awesome!

Lisa and Tate said...

Golda... I am confused on the pricing if we take all six weeks of fairy ballet is it only $20 or is it $50? I would love to have Tate take lessons from you.

Lisa

Catherine said...

What fun! We'll be visiting UT in July and I wondered about taking Hannah to a class but unfortunately we're staying 45 mins away from you. :o(

Have a blast in your classes! You girls are the best!!