Friday, January 23, 2015

20 Things I Love About Golda

Golda recently posted on my blog "40 Reasons Why My Mom is Awesome."

I loved her list so much, I thought I would return the favor.

Golda:

Is organized
Works hard in everything she does
Is dependable
Has reached such a high level on flute
Uses all of her time to reach her goals
Hardly ever gets sick, and when she is, she pretends she's not and just keeps going
Keeps her room immaculate and organized
Writes kind notes to everyone in the family
Writes thank you notes
Practices without being asked
Has a beautiful arabesque.  I love to watch her dance!
Has a sweet, strong testimony of the Gospel
Keeps our family on track
Is a good example for her brothers and sisters, taking her influence on them seriously
Gets good grades.  Just got an A in her first college class, math 1050!
Loves to travel and learn
Takes good care of her friends
Can't go to sleep without reading her scriptures
Appreciates good food
Loves her baby sister
Is gorgeous.  When I look at her, I marvel that Scott and I created such a perfect person.
And has a strong soul that is in tune with her Heavenly Father.

Scott and I are lucky to have her, and stand in awe of all that she has become and where she is going in her life.  Thank you, Golda!

4 comments:

michelle said...

I love these lists! You are both amazing, wonderful women! I am grateful for you both!

Circe said...

Thanks mom! I love you

laurel said...

Awesome! Its so nice when a mother and daughter love each other.

Jennifer said...

I've been an honored recipient of one of her kind notes, and am so grateful to know Golda!