Monday, January 26, 2015

20 Things I Love About Freestone

Freestone

Has big, brown eyes and a very handsome face.  When he was born, he was all eyes!
Is intelligent, and funny when he uses his intelligence to mock people, his mother included!
He figures out card games, video games and board games instantly.
He speaks French
He has taken Ptolemy under his wing, claiming him as his own from the time his little brother was born
He practices violin with me, even though he claims to hate it
He never complains about waking up at 6 for violin lessons.
He says, "Mom, what can I do to help you?"
He knows how to work all the electronics
He is fun to play hooky from school with
He is fun to do anything with, in fact!
He has developed a love for ballet and ballroom
He is really good at dance, too.  I'm proud of him for pursuing it.
He is pleasant
He loves Don Carlos, and takes good care of him.
He has a tender heart
He can fix scrambled eggs, pancakes, well, pretty much anything he wants to eat.
He is good at taking care of Tolly and Tizzy
He is hilarious and witty
He tells me things that happen at school and forgives me when I can't follow what he's taking about
He forgets things, and we have just gotten to the point where we laugh, because...
Freestone lets things roll off his back.  Sure that's annoying when you're trying to get him to care about homework, but it's a great skill to have, and I learn from this boy every day.

Freestone, love ya!


No comments: