Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And the Winner Is...

I laughed when I woke up this morning and discovered that nobody wanted my leftover paint. How could that be!? :) Nobody is in the mood to paint garish stripes anywhere in their house? Well, I guess that means I have to give the paint to Scott, the only person who entered. If you see a tangerine, turquiose, crimson and lime green Cadillac de Ville driving around town, you'll know it's your own fault for not coming up with a better idea! For the Caddy, what do you think? Stripes or polka dots? Flames, maybe?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Circe said...

I don't like anonymous comments form people who don't sign their names. Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Way to go, Scott!

Oooh, your challenge to bring on the persuasive essays was a hook I wanted to bite, just for the writing fun, but sadly I've been too busy addressing my own visual clutter. It will be good to even FIND the walls around here, let alone paint 'em.

Anonymous said...

I missed the contest! But maybe just as well, persuasion in verbal or essay form is not my talent:) But we'll watch for the highly colored Cadillac de Ville:) Thanks again for hosting a great party.

Eliza2006 said...

LOL! Can't wait to see the car! Cute pic! Sollie really like Scott...he tried to follow him out the door when he left.