Monday, September 17, 2012

And They're Off!


I don't think I'm going to make the bus!

She never said it was due Friday!

Mom, my head is too small for my body!

I can't find my back pack!

What are we going to do?  Flute is at the same time as Nutcracker!

What if I take a home lunch and then they have mashed potatoes for school lunch and I wish I had school lunch?

I decided I DO want a Falcon binder and I need it today.

I left my music at the shop!

Waaaa!  (Translation:  I'm stuck in my crib and I can hear fun things going on out there!)

My diaper falled off and it's on my knee!

There you have it, a wide and sometimes humorous assortment of crises, all dealt with and dispatched, along with the kids, to their various destinations.  Now I have five hours (only five??!) to solve oh so many more puzzles, before the little dears come home with a whole new set of papers and projects and problems.  But guess what?  I love it.  I can't think of a better way to spend a sunny September morning than riding along on this kid-drenalin rush.  Even if I now have to solve the problem of the diapered knee.  Sounds serious.  Better go.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So funny!

Nate said...

This made me laugh. You make it all seem so easy:)

Anonymous said...

Love it!..you just go with the flow and make it sound so normal and enjoyable!...XO Tricia Guess that is what you have to do, go with it, then it all works out better.