Saturday, September 15, 2012

Unwinding

 After a 10-hour day at the band festival, those of us not going to the BYU-Utah game had to unwind at the pool.  It really was the last pool day.  I know I keep saying that, just like I keep saying "This is our last kid," but it's true this time on both counts.  When we left at 8 pm, it was almost dark outside!  Boo hoo!
 Golda got to dress up and be Disney's Belle today.  She is just as sweet in a sundress.
 "I wanted some little tiny s'moreos!  Get me some little tiny s'moreos!"
 Well, look who ate all the s'moreos.
 Milk and cookies never tasted so good!

 Do I have anything on my face?
 Here, let me take some pictures of you!
 Best friends
 Belle, off-duty





Xanthe and Esmae doing their "dance" moves, Abe and Ptolemy trying to copy.  We gave the kids unlimited cookies and Angry Bird crackers and found out that there really is no limit to how many treats kids will eat.  So we got them ice cream too.  Good-bye, pool.  We love you!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm glad to hear you all survived the fundraiser. I hope it was successful. We are so proud of you guys for all of your hard work. It was amazing. Can't wait to hear all about it and the grand total. I hope they made their goal!

Nate said...

All beautiful but how cute Tizzy is with her chocolate face:)

Catherine said...

What an awesome day! Unlimited cookies? Don't tell Tizzy! She looks like she might be able to tuck away one or two (dozen) herself!

Heh...how can such messy little cheeks look so kissable and yummy all at the same time? GREAT pics of all present at the final pool par*tay!

Jennifer said...

Does your camera have a special eye enhancer? Or are Tizzy's eyes just that sparkling?