Monday, September 29, 2008

Throwdown!



Guess who made the scarecrow doll? If you guessed Scott, that is really scary, but you were right. Scott made this doll for me 11 years ago. I have no idea why, and I'm sure he doesn't either, but it is extremely cute. When I got it out for Fall yesterday, Scott looked at it and said, "I'm going to challenge Gingham World to a throwdown. My doll rocks!" Michelle, I can hear you laughing! The witch doll was handcrafted by Michelle at Gingham World. Although there will be no more Scott Originals, there are more Witch Dolls available from the Gingham World Shop, and they are beautiful. NOT as beautiful as Scott's scarecrow doll, of course, because my husband has SKILLZ when it comes to a needle pulling thread! What CAN'T this guy do??

8 comments:

Elisa said...

You married a Renaissance man!

I tagged you. Only if you want to play though.

Michelle said...

You were right, I was laughing! And I would dare match myself against super-Scott! Motherboard is right, he is a renaissance man!

Lisa and Tate said...

WOW.... he truly is a Renaissance man! The thought of a throw down had me laughing!

Anonymous said...

Scott is amazing. He cooks and makes dolls and is a great dad! I also really liked your tribute to your father. I wish every child in the world had a father they could adore like that. It was fun to see you today:) Oh, I would be glad to help on Oct 31 but may be bringing three extra kids with me.

The Motherboard said...

I posted your review on the BBB blog... I hope thats ok.

Lisa and Tate said...

I would be honored to have you link my blog on yours... thank you.

Lisa

Sarah Smiles said...

That is awesome! You are so lucky to have one of Michelle's witches. It is so great to have talented husbands, my husband does it all as well.

love.boxes said...

Hilarious! I love Scott and Michelle in a needle challenge!