Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hives and Busy Bees





These pictures are what Ptolemy managed to post on Instagram while I was busy listening to the doctor tell me about hives and why Ptolemy has them from his head to his toes and everywhere in between.  He said it could be an allergic reaction to a combination of things.  Probably chores, authority and sunscreen.

Sadly, I'm fine with Ptolemy having big welts all over his body, as long as it's not contagious.  I can just see Golda and Ruby being detained by French authorities for suspicious-looking welts and their trip turning into that movie where Tom Hanks lives in the airport.

I cured Ptolemy's combination hives with a combination of my own:  steriods, benadryl and Cherry Hill.  All better.  Now to take down Ptolemy's Instagram masterpieces.  Or leave them up.  I think they're funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!..never know when I pull up your blog what surprise is going to be there! That is one reason I love your blog among others! Sorry for little Ptolemy..but your cure sounded great and like it worked..count on a mom to come up with the right cure! So glad it wasn't catching, that would have been just awful! Cherry Hills can cure about anything, right? Love ya, Tricia xo

Ernstfamilyfun said...

Yea, they are funny:)