Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tizzy the Teen

This was Tizzy on Memorial Day weekend, using Scott's phone like a boss to call people, take pictures and update her FB status.  She did actually call me.  She also bought an app.



She says, "Cheeese!"



And this is my dad on Memorial Day weekend, fishing out the vent cover that Tizzy dropped down the vent. It's always a nice, relaxing holiday with Tizzy.  This kid has energy to burn!  Don't be surprised if you get a call from her and hear her whisper, "Get me out of here!  These people are boring!"

3 comments:

Brittany said...

She's also rockin' the pigtails!

Ernstfamilyfun said...

LOL- I know exactly how you feel! Gabe is crazy!

Anonymous said...

So cute, wasn't Golda this little just yesterday!! They know how to keep you busy, and young! at heart! What a sweetheart..I will be waiting for my phone call!..Thanks for picture of gravestone!..xo Tricia