Saturday, June 18, 2016

Recital, Recital, Recital

My talented friend JEnnifer Hatch sent me some pictures she took during staging.  I couldn't figure out how to get them onto the blog, so I took screen shots.  I love these pictures!  I love the one of me, because it's nice to have a record that, once upon a time, I was a ballet teacher.  Teaching ballet is something I love and grow into more every year.
Freestone was just so much fun to watch as the pilot in Little Prince.  We lived and breathed recital for so long that I feel like I've already blogged about it.  Maybe I have.  Freestone was in heaven all week, with the role of "The Pilot" as well as being in both casts for ballet and :doves" for modern.  He had lots of costume changes, and a dressing room right off backstage left. :)  I can't tell you how fun it is to be privy to the backstage world and see my kids in their natural element.  Another reason why I feel so fortunate to teach.












Freestone's friends started this Instagram called "freestoneofficialfanpage."  I think all the girls in both of his ballet classes had little crushes on him.  He was definitely the BMOC all week.




Pretty!  These are the only fam pics I got, because it was the matinee.  The others were dark afterward.  All of our usual fans came, and we are grateful.  Coco and Bill have to see both casts to get all 8 of their grandkids' dances.




1 comment:

Catherine said...

So many beautiful pictures of your amazing family!!!

Gotta say I love your new header pic too!!!