Monday, June 27, 2016

Haircuts

When Ruby decides to do something, she does it.  You can't stop her.  I was reticent to see her long locks go, but she had a plan. And she had a plan for her twin, too.  We had been "working on Tizzy's dreadlocks" for awhile. I adored her matted mess of dreads, but it was time to see them go.

Tziporah, who is usually stubborn and non-compliant, was all smiles about getting her hair cut just like Ruby's. She is putty for Ruby. What am i going to do when Ruby leaves home? I've forgotten how to parent. Ruby usually does that for me!

Big haircuts signal big changes, and as we go into senior year, I have no doubt that the changes will come. Am I ready?...




...This girl is!



Maybe we can do something extension-wise for Victor. ;)

5 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

I totally LOVE Ruby's hair. It was beyond amazing long but so classic right now. Tizzy is a doll long or short.

Catherine said...

Both girls look absolutely adorable before and after! How are they enjoying their new 'doos'?

Jennie said...

They are both beautiful. I love the transformation.

Catherine said...

I can see you! :)

Catherine said...

PS - I received 1 invitation and 3 reminders. LOL - Blogger was excited for me to have access. ;o)