Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Adams Canyon

I discovered on this hike that the reason I had previously thought it - and all hikes - were easy, was that I was always hiking with little kids.  Turns out, teen speed is faster and a lot more challenging than baby speed.  There wasn't as much stopping to look at potato bugs, even though there were many, many specimens we could have examined.  On the plus side, we did make it all the way to the top.



Yes, this was all the way back when Golda was still here.  I got sidetracked from blogging because there was a commenter that made comments that, well, they weren't my cup of tea.  But now we're here privately, so I hope I'll feel better.


More good-byes for Golda.  Lexie
Sarah

Tiff and Christine
Emily and Jess

PAcking at Golda's room at Coco and Bill's.  It was such a blessing for her to be able to live there during her last 8 weeks.  She loved it.  Thanks, Mom and Dad!
Trajan
Nana.  Probably the last time they'll see each other, although you never know with Nana.  She's pretty healthy!
Grandma and Grandpa
Tricia and Jim
and Bill. 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The remark about that possibly being Golda's last time seeing Nana made me cry! Instead, I hope there are many green banana purchases in Nana's future. (And I really hope it's with you I share that joke, and not someone else I've forgotten!)

Lisa and Tate said...

Yeah! I made it to the dark side.. or light side. Whatever, I am here!