Saturday, August 22, 2009

Trading Pool Days for School Days






















Just a few last photos of summer. These pics are representative of the whole summer for me. I tried to be at the pool almost every day, just to clear my mind, soak up some vitamin d and let the kids unwind and be active. I love the pool with its calm, blue water and expansive view of the mountains. There is no better place, especially when Scott or relatives or friends are there, too. Just a few more pool days until our thoughts turn to schoolbooks, turning leaves and cool breezes!

6 comments:

Lexie said...

I think I might cry!!!! Trding pool days 4 school days is the worst thing I have ever heard u say circe!

Michelle said...

At least you are still trying to have fun. I am so done. Bunch of bored lost souls around here today. Hip hip hurray for Monday!

Anonymous said...

Pool time looks so relaxed and fun..even Ptolemy looks like he is enjoying the moment. Best of wishes for tomorrow's school starting!

Plumptom said...

This is laurel. Good luck with school! I love summer days. sigh....

love.boxes said...

NOOoooooooooooo! Baby l has taken to fussing when c leaves the room. I'm hosed on Monday... plus I love your pool pics.. they look so happy! P is so cute in his pool photo.. cheeks are chubbin' up.. that's good! :)

Boracay hotel said...

These photos are very stunning. The kids looks like having so much fun being in the pool. Looking at these photos really made me smile. Thanks for the post!!!