Monday, October 11, 2010

Dent Perdue


Freestone's story of the day went something like this:

"I was in Madame H's class and all of a sudden my tooth fell out and nobody noticed and I was like aaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
I said, "What did you do?"
"Nothing because I couldn't remember how to say 'I lost my tooth' in French.  Oh yeah.  J'ai perdu une dent.  I should have said that."
I jumped up on Freestone's mini tramp and, jumping up and down with glee, said, "Free, I can't believe you can really speak French!!"

He laughed.  "Yeah, I can speak French better than you and you look at your French dictionary all the time!"
Geez, ya don't have to rub it in!

3 comments:

The homestead said...

Wow! That's so awesome for Freestone.

Michelle said...

My parents could really have used him on their trip! My dad was complaining about not being able to understand anyone!

Jennie said...

That is amazing. I can't believe he has acquired so much in such a short time.