Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

 Looks like the Easter bunny was here!
 Waiting on the stairs

 Yes!  The Easter bunny came!


 "I cannot believe this candy!  Why don't we do this EVERY day?  What is going ON here?!?"
 Araceli spent a lot of time preparing the kids' table, complete with nametags for all the King kids.  The table was beautiful!
 Grown-up table with Michelle's chocolate eggs.
 We love Bill!  Coco is in Paris with some friends.  We missed you, Coco!
 New Easter dress

 The baby of Michelle's relish tray Easter bunny from yesterday.  The Kings were so happy to have an addition to the family who is an artisan pastry chef.  I've never seen my dad eat more than a nibble of sweets, but he sure did today!

Thanks for the Easter lilly, Tricia!  We missed the Bazail clan, too.  We love you!

Happy Easter to all our friends and family near and far.

5 comments:

C and MC said...

I pointed out your Dad's beard to Chris. It helps me see that even reputable people like to grow out their beards! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. I'm not sure when the Easter Bunny will feel motivated to come to my house Sunday morning, maybe next year.

Jennie said...

It was a fabulous weekend. When I saw the plate of Michelle treats on your table, I wanted to run over and sneak in the back door and grab a few. I don't blame your dad. They were DELICIOUS. Thanks for the egg hunt and all the fun at Bruce and Marlene's. It was another successful holiday. Hopefully I'll have my pics posted before Memorial Day. :)

Catherine said...

What a great day! Happy Easter!!

Don't know what Michelle treats are but they sure look yummy!!

Kristi said...

You guys really know how to celebrate! I love the haul of peeps. Oh, and that bunny dip - seriously? Love that!

Ben and Athena said...

Circe your family is so cute. I can't believe how beautiful and mature your girls are getting! Thanks for you comments on our blog. Glad you had a fun easter!