Friday, April 1, 2011

Final Post

I have decided to stop blogging.  It has been a fun journey for me to document my thoughts and the growth of our family, but I think I'm out of things to say.  See?  That's all I can think of.  Thanks for supporting me in the process of sharing a slice of life with you, and for sharing your insights and wisdom with me.  I feel like I have forged new friendships and strengthened old ones.  However, I have come to realize that blogging is just an evil waste of time that could be better spent paying attention to my kids.  My work here is done.

Plus, we are moving to Pittsburgh on April 1st.  :)

9 comments:

Michelle said...

This had better be an April Fools! Or I am going to cry. A lot! Right? It is just a joke? Right? Please?!

Taylor Family said...

You scared me. I can't take that kind of news. Have fun on your trip and thank you for the yummy cookies I sat it my bed and ate way to many of them.

Queen Elizabeth said...

Ditto to the above. Don't you dare stop sharing your wisdom. And best of luck in Pittsburgh ;)

The homestead said...

I look forward to reading your blog daily. Thanks for all the laughs and insight into parenting.

The Brown Family said...

No way!

You did fool me for a second though.

Kim

Nana's Playhouse said...

I sure hope this is an April fools joke. I get up every morning with the excitement of reading your blog. The inspiration, joy, and human feelings behind day to day life not to mention the spiritual uplift, reading list and of course the humor start my day with a smile. I have come to know your family through your blog. I inspire to be as wonderful as you but can laugh at all my oops' because I see you to are just as human. please please please tell me this is a joke.

love.boxes said...

Ha Ha!!!

Jennie said...

We'll miss you. At least now you can join in the conversation with all the other moms when they start bashing all those bloggers. :)

Can't wait to see what you post tomorow. :)

sws said...

Love that photo....and I did get a tiny bit nervous until you said it was evil....that just doesn't sound like you. :)