Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just Kiddin'!

April Fools!  Sorry...I'm sure you knew I was kidding, especially if you remember the Pittsburgh joke.  One of these days, I'm going to do a joke that everyone believes!  Watch out!  Until then, I can't stop blogging.  I love to spill my thoughts onto "paper" and sort them out.  Thanks for listening.  If you never comment, leave me a little note.  I have made such wonderful friends through the blog, both old and new.  Come and be part of the family!  Oh, and check out Araceli's April Fools joke.  She had me laughing.  And as long as I'm still laughing...or crying...or agonizing...I'll keep sharing!  Love you all.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Whew!

love.boxes said...

Circ.. I am such a guillible person.. I always believe your prank.. plus you have to admit that a person never knows what you are going to try next. It's one of the reasons I love you, just don't try moving. I would hate that.

laurel said...

I am glad it was an april fools. I love your blog!!!!!!!!!