Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Daddy Daughter

My brother Josh sent me this picture of the Activity Days Daddy Daughter Dinner.  Josh was there with Esmae, and Scott with Xanthe.  The girls planned it for weeks.  Cheryl Richards and Cindy Gurr are their leaders, so of course every detail was organized and adorable.  They came home with cookies that looked like pizzas, with gummy vegetables and red frosting.  The night was a smashing success.

Xanthe is the sweetest little thing.  It's been an interesting 9 years, trying to figure out how this kid ticks.  She's still a mystery, but a fun one to have around.  Sometimes she amazes me with the things she can do.  Other times, she amazes me with what she can't do.  At the end of the day, if there is something Xanthe wants badly enough, I have all the confidence in the world that she will make it happen.  We're proud of her.  We love our little Xanthe Mary Mei!

No comments: