Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Da Bears



Golda went crazy at the San Diego zoo with her wildlife photography. She wants to make a wildlife calendar. Between Yellowstone and the zoo, I think she has enough great shots for her project. Don't you just love digital photography? It's a far cry from the old days, when Ryan (Scott's brother) "wasted" a whole roll of film taking 36 pictures of Old Faithful. Ryan was ahead of his time! Now you can take 500 pictures of a sleeping koala and still have memory space. All these bears are adorable, but I have my favorite.

5 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

I'd pick the last one, too. Great photos, for sure!

Jennie said...

Golda, I love the calendar idea. I can't wait to see the finished project.

Ryan's little Old Faithful experience is hilarious. "... Wait, just one more. It might get higher." At lease it earned him his photog merit badge. :)

Michelle said...

Maybe you could have animal calendar and a Ptolly calendar. Such great photos! Thanks for hosting lunch, I needed that!

Jenny said...

Cute little guy. Love that outfit! And Golda, I actually thought your mom had pulled those bear photos off of a professional site on the net. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

That is some great photography! I loved the polar bears.