Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The POD



A twelve hour drive is the perfect time to capture the many faces of P.T....P-Town...Tolly Baby...Tollsie...Tolly boy...Sweet P...Honey Pie Boy...the POD...

Do you think we're confusing him with all these nicknames? I know we're confusing Freestone. His writing homework was littered with what he explained to me were "silent P's." As in, "I wentp to pthe beachp." Oh boy. Poor Pfreestone! Hopefully he can sort it all out in time to explain it all to Ptolemy when he hits school.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

The silent P's.... I love it. That is hilarious. Oh, and send me that pic when you can. I wanted to try and start on it. That way if it doesn't turn out, you'll have time to go to Sam's for Plan B. :)

Taylor Family said...

I love it that is so funny. My personal favorite is POD.

SSWS said...

How did he get so big????? I love these photos, it's like a mask...cutest one EVER! So happy you are home.

C and MC said...

I love the one of him looking out the corners of his eyes. Chris laughs so hard when Camden looks at him like that.

Jenny said...

I can't believe how big "P" is already. So cute! Can't wait for dinner! HOw nice it is to be blogging and not making dinner! Thanks!

Michelle said...

What a face! I am sad, he has lost his newborn face!