Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Golda's Solo and Ensemble Piece


This is Golda rehearsing with Jennifer for solo and ensemble.  Her time slot is this Friday, so I won't be able to hear her play because - well - I couldn't fit that in with having a baby and all.  Fortunately, Jennifer is not only supplying beautiful accompaniment, she is also driving Golda to ballet after.  Kids just need more than one mom sometimes!  Thank you, Jennifer!!

Anyway, I had to sneak into the basement to eavesdrop on their rehearsal.  Golda doesn't exactly love playing the flute, but I do love hearing her practice.  It's not a perfect performance (is there such a thing?), but I wanted to capture it anyway.  Golda's braces were killing her yesterday, so her smile was missing, but I'm proud of her for putting the time in to do something that she's not crazy about.  Thanks, Golda.  Listening to you made my day!

No comments: