Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This Is It

When I put this outfit on this morning, Ptolemy looked at me and said, "That shirt doesn't fit you."  How many two-year-olds have thoughts on wardrobe?  He must be Scott's child.  Well, too bad Ptolemy doesn't approve because this is officially my outfit for the next nine days.  I'm going to wear it every day.  It's comfy, it doesn't look like a tent, it doesn't reveal things that should be kept under cover and it's better than my other options, which come in two categories:  Things That Won't Stay Up and Things That Won't Stay Down.  Oh, I forgot about the third category:  Things That Won't Stay Buttoned. 

So, I'm feeling good, looking like Barney (not Barney's, unfortunately) and just loving life until next Friday!  It's all smooth sailing from here. 

11 comments:

Michelle said...

You should wear it until the big day- you look cute!

Jennie said...

I think it is perfect. It looks so comfy - yet stylish.

Way to rock being 9 months preggo. I think every single one of us who have been in those shoes wish we looked as good as you do.

Ernstfamilyfun said...

You look great! Would you like a cookie? LOL. I wear pretty much the exact same thing every day too. I hope everything goes good for you!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Amen to what Jennie said. I look like that after most meals!

Marilyn said...

You look AMAZING--still smiling--that says something. Wish that I could bring you dinner this week.

Anonymous said...

Outfit looks great...!and comfy for the next nine days!..Good luck, you look very cute!...

Catherine said...

Sorry Ptolmey! Your mommy looks awesome!!

What a cute, comfortable, fun outfit to wear until sweet Tziporah makes her grand arrival!

You look beautiful Circe!!

The homestead said...

Good luck next Friday. What an exciting blessing awaits you.

Kristi said...

I'll be thinking of you as you inch closer to your big day. You look amazing.

Brent and Debbie said...

Hope Tolly's wife looks that FANTASTIC when she is 9 month pregnant!! Love you Girl!!

laurel said...

Looks good to me! Man, this pregnancy went so fast. I think the fastest one I have had! Hee hee he. Seriously, good luck girl!