Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dance Videos

Golda's Virgo Dance The orchestra stops at about the two minute mark and you can see Golda goofing off backstage.

Circe's Level One Class, Cancer  
...with me in the wings barking at the girls.  The orchestra took the music waaaaay faster than our practice CD, so the girls had some counting trouble, but they did OK.  I am proud of them.  I have two hard-working classes of beautiful girls.

Xanthe's Pirate Dance
Xanthe is the first one onstage with her little broom.  She takes her role as "leader" VERY seriously.  (Read:  She is a basket case.  But not as bad as last year, so if she stays short and continues to be the first one in line all the time, we should be just fine.)

 Araceli's Dance, Scorpio
Ari comes in in the back left corner.

Golda and Ruby's Modern Dance, Shadows
It's so blurry!  Man, I'm bad at recording.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm so glad you posted these! Since we're in cast B, we won't get to see all of these beautiful girls. Well done guys! They were all great.

sws said...

Those were GREAT! I loved the one of your class and hearing you help the girls, video-tape and listen to the conductor...a glimpse at your multi-tasking skillz!

Anonymous said...

Great job, so enjoyed being able to view the dances, hearing music and most of all seeing the girls and your class, being here in Florida. Thanks for the post! It made it possible to experience the recital. Great job to you girls!..so cute. Thanks to you Circe for the post. XO Tricia

EE said...

Hi Circe, I saw you at one of the rehearsals, and thought to "pop" in on you. (read your blog) I'm in awe of you and your amazing family! You inspire me. -Erin Young