Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nana's Flowers


On my summer list:  visit Nana and plant her flowerbeds.  All I needed was some motivation, so I texted my cousin Julia and asked her to go with me.  She came with her darling, hard-working kids and brought Athena and baby Nayeli and Aunt Rita with all her tools and flowers.  Yes, I planted flowers in a white shirt and white pants.  I had been painting the garage white so I thought white would be a clever color choice.  Yeah, I was really dirty at the end.





Rita gardens with a tape measure, knives and a plan!  Revolutionary!  I just throw stuff in the ground.  Is that why half of it dies?  I hope Nana's new flowers realize that if they don't grow, Rita will wring their necks.  Or sweetly talk them into doing a better job of being flowers.
One of the kids said, "Have the babies met?"  Yes, they met and had a great time chillin' in Nana's back yard.
Tziporah
Nayeli
Aren't these the cutest babies ever?  One of the kids shouted from inside, "Can Nayeli have an orange stick?"
Noooooooooooo!  I know it seems like it's never too early to appreciate chocolate, but...

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What fun and what beautiful babies! Suddenly Tziporah seems to be growing and changing so quickly! Sweetness abounds!!

Ernstfamilyfun said...

Yea! How fun! Thanks for posting pictures, it is so great to see pictures of my family. Wish I was there!

Ben and Athena said...

I love the pics of Tziporah and Nayeli. Thanks for posting and planning a super fun day together :)