Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oh Happy Day




Things I Didn't Say Today

save some for the other kids
no
hurry
don't splash
you're dripping water on me
what took you so long?
let me show you a better way to do that
can't you just...
you're not counting
we've got to get this done
stay here.  I'll be right back
why are you doing that?
turn that off
turn that down
maybe later
I can't

Things I Did Say Today

ok
yes
sure!
you sound great on that etude
we could
how about right now
why not?
want to go with me?
you're so good at that
thank you
you did a good job
I'm so glad I have kids.  Especially you kids because you're so precious.


 Wonder why it was such a great day.

7 comments:

Jacy said...

I don't know if I could make it a whole day without saying at LEAST one of those things ......

Catherine said...

Ah, sadly that first list is all too familiar. Thankfully so is the second!

Hmmm...this being a Mommy is a tough gig!

Glad to hear you had a great day with your kiddos!!

Anonymous said...

Good ideas what to say and what not to say!...you did good!..Xo Tricia P.S. Cute pictures of Tolly and Ruby....does she have static in her hair or you caught it just right jumping.

Michelle said...

You are brilliant! I have just been trying not to say "no". You make me want to expand that!

love.boxes said...

Amazing. You should get an award for that!

Ernstfamilyfun said...

How fun! I love it- it's what life is all about!

Kristi said...

Great reminder! I need to say YES more!