Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ruby's Freak-Out Dance

The craziness is getting to Ruby.  She has become a manic imitation of a performance art student, dancing and singing about the email that might come Monday telling her what ballet class she is in next year.  I didn't capture the part where she was dragging herself across the lawn singing, "If it's bad news, misery!  Misery!  Misery!"  This is what happens after six days of recital!


 Ruby before the breakdown.  See how calm?
 After the breakdown.
Good luck Monday, Ruby.  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watched the video!..cute, these girls are right where they should be in acting and dance!..and music! great performers, nothing can stop you!..keep up the great work....impromptu dance!..great Ruby!....hope you get the class you want...Love, Tricia

Ruby Dopp said...

oh my goodness! I can't believe you posted a video of me running around the kitchen at like midnight after recital week! who knows what I will do at that stage! aw man! embarrassing!

Michelle said...

I think Ruby has a real future in choreography! Loved it, I have to say though I thought at first glance it was her mom there on the lawn. But then I remembered this it 2012 and not 1989!