Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays!

My two brothers have birthdays December 17 and 18.  Growing up, there was always a big, combined extravaganza like skiing or a party at our house with 40 boys.  I don't know how my mom planned all that at Christmastime.  There was probably a lot of pressure, with Trajan and Joshua not only having to share their birthdays with Christmas, but with each other too! 
I love these two.


Not only do we have the two boys' birthdays before Christmas, and Clint's too, but Micaela's birthday is right after, as well as our nieces and nephews, Jake, Esmae, Rolayne and Lilah.  Then there's our anniversary on December 30th, and New Years Eve, and you have a full calendar of festivities, and I love every one of them.
Happy birthday, dear Micaela!  I'm so glad you found Trajan.  Match made in heaven! 

No comments: