Friday, January 8, 2016

DeBry Christmas Party

Every year, the DeBry Christmas Party is the Saturday before Christmas. this year, the Vegas Bowl was also the Saturday before Chirstmas, and the two teams playing were BYU and Utah.  The family made a unanimous decision to move the party to the Saturday after Christmas, to avoid bloodshed.

Having the party after Christmas turned out to be fine.  Christmas got cleaned up and put away before I started losing my mind, and it was a nice, relaxed time.  Of course, any time is a good time to have family over.  I love them all.  Da brought me a scarf from Thailand.  She's incredibly generous.  Thanks, Da!

I made Hawaiian smoked pork and the families brought rolls, sticky rice, cole slaw, macaroni salad and desserts.  It was easy, I thought...at least for me.  I'm sure hauling in all that food is a pain, so thanks everyone who brought stuff!

Frank, Danny and Uncle Jim
Uncle Mark and Aunt Marla
Jessia and her boyfriend

Nathan, Ryan and Michael
Parker, William, Matthew, Peter, Isaac and Jacob.  Am I getting all these names right?!
The infamous duo, Josh and Jamison

Nana Ruby with her twins, Mark and Mary
Monica loved Don Carlos
Katherine, Anthony, Monica and Bridie
Uncle Paul, Uncle Jim, Da, Nana, Mark and Marla and Felshaw and Mary


There were kids coming out of the woodwork for this photo.  I'm pretty sure there were still a couple dozen unaccounted for.
Tiffany, McKenzie and her BF

Abe has the funniest faces!
Santa Matthew was great!
Laura, Karen and Ellie
Gordon and David
Grace and Araceli
Michael, Santa Matthew and Nana
Karen, Max, McKenna and Kylie
Scott and Ellie, Jamison and Miles
Anthony, Monica, Christina, Stephanie, Ryan and Nathan
I'm sure glad this one was left over at the end of the night.  I think I'll keep her.

No comments: