Monday, April 12, 2010

My Answers...

 I gotted tagged by one of my favorite bloggers, Golda!  Here are my answers, G.  Thanks for inviting me to play with you!

6 places I want to visit...
Hong Kong again
Thailand
Switzerland and Austria
New York/Boston/D.C.
Paris/London/Rome/Istanbul...some of my faves
Pretty much anywhere.

5 of my favorite movies...
The Sound of Music
What About Bob
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Forget Paris
City Slickers

4 of my favorite books...
Les Miserables
Pope Joan
The Help
Diary of Anne Frank

 3 of my favorite flowers...
Tulips
Lilacs
Lilies of the Valley

2 of my favorite songs
Brahms Tragic Overture
Bartok Quartets
Rodrigo Concierto de Aranjuez...oops, that's three.  There are too many!

1 person to tag... Ruby, my other favorite blogger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading the tags. I would put some of the movies and flowers at the top of the list as well. Good taste.