Thursday, April 22, 2010

P.T. at 9

Anyone want to see what my baby can do? He can wave, he can say uh-oh, he can chew on a book and he can melt your heart.  Before you even know what hit you, you're in love with him.  At least that's what happened to me.  My favorite is when I leave and he wails, "Oh...Ma...ma!  Oh...Ma...ma!"  I daresay he's in love, too.  I know I won't always be his favorite.  Freestone used to cry for me.  When I tucked him in recently, I said, "I love you!"  He replied, "I love you too.  Well, sometimes I don't."  That's OK, Free, but don't give Ptolemy any ideas.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Yep, he's got me!

Kristi said...

Quotes from Freestone are almost always good for a laugh.

That is definitely a face to fall in love with. Sweet, sweet baby boy.

Btw, The chocolate seems to be doing the trick, or maybe it was the sunshine.... anyway, thanks for our comment. :)

Lexie said...

I watched Xanths vidio of her doing the hula! HILARIOUS!
~Lexie

laurel said...

Freestone makes me laugh. I feel the same as you, the love your baby feels for you is so wonderful, but it leaves so quickly when they think they know more than you. I always treasure that lovin' phase.

Taylor Family said...

We are in love too. My kids think our baby will be just like him.

C and MC said...

Yes, it is true. He is adorable. I love all your videos, and the army man crawl.