Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The New Babysitter


A new business opened today at our house. It's called Araceli's Babysitting Service. Her first day on the job was packed! She entertained Abram with food, Play-Doh and toys. She kept Abe and Tolly busy with a photo shoot, singing and dancing. She held and strolled and fed the other little babe who visited us. The little babe cried the whole two hours, but it didn't phase Araceli one bit. Some of her dolls cry, so she can handle it.

Ari's mission statement is, "I am a really good babysitter and today was my first time babysitting. I promise to take good care of the babies by watching them and making sure they don't fall down the stairs. I'm just used to babies and I love babies.  For me to watch them, they can be three or under, but a week old is the youngest they can be." She adds, "Parents should bring a baba, diapers, wipes and anything the babies need. Don't put water in the bottle, just the powder.  Drop them off at my house.  The price is one dollar for one hour. So if I babysit for two hours, that's two dollars, and if I babysit for half an hour, it's two quarters." For a few cents extra, she'll teach your baby math!

6 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

I will be right over with Tate... what a BARGIN!!!

Lisa

Lexie said...

Ari I bet your a great babysitter. I guess Golda, Ruby & I have some compotision!!! I obviosly don't have kids but any mom should be proud to have a babysitter like you that dosn't let babies fall down the stairs!
~Lexie

Eliza2006 said...

Hired! I need a good babysitter!

Maria said...

What a deal! IS there a discount for twins?

Jennie said...

Wow! You might be on to something there. I'm glad she has found her thing - for right now anyway. :)

Emily said...

Abe had a great time, thanks Ari! I think I owe you a few dollars :)!