Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Inspiration

 My brother and sister-in-law, Josh and Emily, gave inspiring talks today in Sacrament Meeting.  Their thoughts on prayer and "choosing the best part" were wonderful.  Among the messages that spoke to my heart was this one from Gordon B. Hinkley:

"My brothers and sisters, we must work at our responsibility as parents as if everything in life counted on it, because in fact everything in life does count on it."

There's nobody like President Hinkley to put everything in perspective.  Thanks, Josh and Emily, for the great talks, and for being the kind of Latter-day Saints whose spiritual example I can be proud to follow.


3 comments:

Nate said...

So true! I love President Hinckleys wisdom. It lifts us and encourages us to try even harder. He is so full of optimism it is contagious.

michelle said...

I can always use that reminder!

love.boxes said...

That is a great quote!