Monday, August 23, 2010

School!!

Ruby won the make-up debate and looked fabulous for her first day as Queen of the School.
There's a Dopp in every grade except 5th.


I feel like I've been caged in a zoo and PETA has just unlocked the front gate and swung it wide open.  YOU ARE FREE TO GO!  My kids probably feel the same way!  They all, except Freestone, were excited about their new teachers and their new outfits and the new year.  Freestone cried, his knee hurt and he claimed he didn't ever get what he wanted and never went school shopping and had mean parents.  He limped into second grade reluctantly, but I'm sure it turned out just fine.

Yep, everything is going to be just fine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope they all loved the school day. I laughed about your cage-freedom comment! That is really great to have a Dopp in every grade (almost). Reminds me of growing up in a family of twelve:)

Michelle said...

I feel the same way! They all look great-especially Miss Ruby's pretty eyes! Hope it was great!