Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This is Your Big Chance to Be Hypnotized and Contribute to Society at the Same Time!

THIS is a GREAT opportunity to support one of my favorite people in the whole world, my nephew Jackson.  Don't tell me you have plans Saturday night at 10 PM.  Whatever you had planned, this is better.  Hope to see you there!  Even if it weren't a benefit for an amazing new non-profit Jennie is spearheading, it would be a great show by a hypnotist.  When was the last time you were entertained by a hypnotist??  I haven't been hypnotized since my high school graduation party, where I was chosen to go up onstage.  Under the spell of the hypnotist, I acted like I was Scott Dopp, strutting around the stage talking about the tennis team.  The crowd went wild.  Had I been conscious, it might have been one of my most embarrassing moments ever.

By the way, Happy Birthday, Jackson!  We love ya!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Thanks so much! We hope it sells out! It probably will because.... let's face it.... you are like world famous blogger. Everyone reads Party of Eight. :)

Queen Elizabeth said...

Wish I could be there. I remember the grad. party also but not your performance, darnit. I remember I was called up and very worried I would start acting like a Ms. Lewis (K is the 1st initial) and so I got off the stage. Ah, the joy. You and Scott were meant to be together from that moment!!! ...ok, enough drama from this side of the country!