Sunday, March 18, 2012

1 Samuel 1:27


For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him...

With each of my children, I missed them and longed for them before I knew them.  I felt their pull and their presence and I knew they were coming.  Now that Tziporah is here, no part of my heart reaches and stretches outside the walls of our home, searching and waiting.  Everyone is safely home.  I can't help but look at each of our children and think, "I'm so glad you're here.  I'm so glad you're here."  We all made it!  All my prayers are prayers of gratitude.  And now the journey continues...

9 comments:

DeBryFamily said...

I'm glad that you are all "safely home".

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I am so thankful you are all here too...what a beautiful journey you are experiencing and will continue to experience. You are all in my thoughts and prayers always. The tears are flowing!..what a beautiful blog and beautiful, beautiful picture. She is such a beautiful baby!. Love you.Tricia XOXO

Jennifer said...

What a blessing to be so spiritually in tune. I thought we were done with #4. So, after #5 I really don't feel like I can trust my impressions much! This is beautiful.

Nate said...

Emily is looking at Tziporah's picture and she says she is beautiful and she wants to hold her:) This is a beautiful post. So glad they are all with you as well!

Michelle said...

Funny, I meant to ask you at last Shelter if you felt finished. It is a good feeling to feel that way isn't it? And you put it so beautifully!

Catherine said...

Complete. God is so good!

Ernstfamilyfun said...

So sweet. I'm so happy for you:)

Kristi said...

That is really a good feeling, and makes it so much easier to accept that you are done having babies.

love.boxes said...

Your beautiful reward for tons of hard work mixed with great courage! Love you Circ!