Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reunion?





Tziporah is 6 weeks old, and she is the same size the other kids were at birth.  The saggy little bags of skin on her thighs are starting to fill up with flesh.  She is growing!  She is smiling, too.  She first smiled at Golda, so we think Golda must be her favorite.  Everywhere she goes, she is a tiny celebrity.  I took Golda and Ruby and their friends to the temple this morning (at 5:30!), along with Tziporah.  It is a rarity to have a newborn in there, and all the temple workers, surely grandpas and grandmas themselves, were beside themselves.  Several thanked me for the mere gift of Tziporah's presence.  They were right on;  Tziporah's presence IS a gift, to all of us.  I wondered what her eyes could see inside the temple.  The veil must be so thin for her, so newly arrived from heaven.  She was smiling her most joyful smile.  Wonder why...


7 comments:

Jennie said...

What a beauty. I'm so excited to spend some quality time with her this next week. I haven't held her nearly enough. I'm just glad I don't have to share my cookies with her. :) I'm kind of a pig that way. :)

Michelle said...

That top super-serious picture reminds me of Ruby!

Anonymous said...

How precious!...love all the pictures, probably smiling seeing those there in the Temple and those we cannot see but she still sees, those that she just left coming from Heaven only a mere six weeks ago...the veil is very thin as you say. Her eyes are windows to Heaven. Bless you all and new little Tziporah, you are so special. Love, Tricia XOXO

Kristi said...

Sweet little girl. She really is unbelievably tiny. Thanks for letting me snuggle her the other day. It was heavenly. I can just imagine the ladies at the temple! How fun for them. And you. :)

Jennifer said...

Your thoughtful words, combined with the thoughtful expression on your beautiful little girl, have given me much to think about, too.

I agree with Michelle about a Ruby resemblance. (And your brother Trajan, but mostly Ruby!)

laurel said...

That is awesome!

love.boxes said...

She is a miracle. It's amazing to look at a perfect little miracle.